Thursday, January 21, 2010

yours in struggle

As I get deeper into pharmaceutical treatment, it gets harder to work and to communicate on as frequent a basis.

I have heightened respect for photographers who have posted 365 photos daily for a year. I still strive to post 30 photos in 30 days--the last archiving of my large-sized prints, but it's a stretch. And it's hard for me to take new photos at this time. So, during winter and spring here, I'll try to develop some of the photos I already have into photo narratives, slide shows and panoramas.

In the meantime, I offer you my photographs. My photos all have a Creative Commons copyright, requiring only attribution; and no derivative or commercial use without permission--my gift to you all personally:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/transgenderwarrior/sets/